Forst Construction is Hiring
– Careers at Forst –
Forst Contracting & Development has been completing Residential and Commercial projects for over 60 years. Forst provides competitive benefits including medical, 401k matching, and cell phone. Compensation between $15-$25 per hour depending on experience and qaulifications.
Responsibilities Of The Bookkeeper
- Check and verify source documents including invoices, material receipts, etc.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing/invoicing, and payroll
- Reconcile bank deposits, bank statements, and bank transfers as directed by management
- Point of contact for all employee issues, payroll changes, job positing, phone screens, hiring, new-hire paperwork, new-hire onboarding, offboarding terminated employees, and liaison for the company PEO and payroll services
Qualifications Of The Bookkeeper
- 3+ years accounting experience
- 3+ years office management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational, planning, and time-management skills
- Able to be trusted with confidential information
- Good interpersonal skills, phone manners, and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent with Quickbooks
- Proficient with GSuite, especially spreadsheets.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- High School Diploma and previous bookkeeping experience.
Forst Contracting & Development has been completing Residential and Commercial projects for over 60 years. Forst provides competitive benefits including medical, 401k matching, cell phone, and potential for company transportation as well. Forman compensation between $25-$40 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Coordinate and supervise tasks according to priorities and plans
- Hands on leadership with crew
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Monitor attendance of crew
- Supervise and train employees and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure manpower and resources are available and adequate
- Track and report the progress of jobs
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
- Guarantee all security and/or safety precautions and quality standards are met
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Jobsite Foreman
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational skills and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire; Flex leadership skills as needed
Forst Contracting & Development has been completing Residential and Commercial projects for over 60 years. Forst provides competitive benefits including medical, 401k matching, cell phone, and potential for company transportation as well. Assistant Project Manager compensation between 40k-65k a year depending on experience.
The Assistant Project Manager assists the Project Manager with running projects and takes the lead on smaller projects. With the following roles and responsibilities:
- Administer and track submittals, RFIs, issue logs and other project management tools.
- Write and distribute meeting minutes.
- Create and process change orders and pay requisitions (Owners and Subs) after reviewing with PM.
- Reviews and coordinates submittals.
- Assist PM in all aspects of construction administration and coordination.
- Take lead on smaller projects
- Assist with Estimating as needed
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors degree – in the construction/engineering/architecture field desired,
- Or high school diploma with field experience.
- Proficient in computer use and project management software.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Understands estimating and capable of developing estimates for change orders and small projects.
- Understands construction means and methods.
- Understands scheduling and capable of developing schedules and updates.
Forst Contracting & Development has been completing Residential and Commercial projects for over 60 years. Forst provides competitive benefits including medical, 401k matching, cell phone, and potential for company transportation as well. Assistant Estimator compensation between 40k-65k a year depending on experience.
The Assistant Estimator will assists the Estimator with pricing projects, and meet the following:
- Create accurate estimates and generate detailed proposals
- Manage bid pricing from Sub-Contractors and Vendors
- Provide timely completion of estimates and proposals
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong written skills – particularly technical writing
- Facility with numbers/math/spreadsheets
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to Change
- Ability to resolve conflict productively
- Demonstrated ability to team with others – superiors, peers and subordinates including client team members
- Strong Initiative – ability to be proactive addressing opportunities and challenges
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Construction/Architecture/Engineering
- High School Diploma with construction field experience.
We’re currently hiring for a variety of positions. Please fill out the form below with your information, as well as an attached copy of your resume in PDF format. We look forward to hearing from you!