Forst Contracting & Development has been completing Residential and Commercial projects for over 60 years. Forst provides competitive benefits including medical, 401k matching, cell phone, and potential for company transportation as well. Assistant Project Manager compensation between 40k-65k a year depending on experience.
The Assistant Project Manager assists the Project Manager with running projects and takes the lead on smaller projects. With the following roles and responsibilities:
- Administer and track submittals, RFIs, issue logs and other project management tools.
- Write and distribute meeting minutes.
- Create and process change orders and pay requisitions (Owners and Subs) after reviewing with PM.
- Reviews and coordinates submittals.
- Assist PM in all aspects of construction administration and coordination.
- Take lead on smaller projects
- Assist with Estimating as needed
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors degree – in the construction/engineering/architecture field desired,
- Or high school diploma with field experience.
- Proficient in computer use and project management software.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Understands estimating and capable of developing estimates for change orders and small projects.
- Understands construction means and methods.
- Understands scheduling and capable of developing schedules and updates.